For all of you LA locals, I've got your plans for June 7+8th. Last year the Jubilee music and arts festival was in Silver Lake but like many others, it has found a new place to live! This year the festival will be downtown in the fantastic downtown Arts District. Who: Jubilee Music and Arts Festival What: Annual two-day sampling of emerging and touring musicians, authors, and comedians with an assortment of food, drinks, and shopping When: June 7th, Friday and June 8th, Saturday - Open Late 2AM - All Ages Where: Downtown Arts District - Indoor/Outdoor space at 590 S. Santa Fe Los Angeles, CA 90013 Why: Party Time How: $50 2-Day passes are available at ://bit.ly/BuyJubTix
- 50 Local and nationally touring bands and musicians, such as The Drums, Black Lips, Bleached, Fool’s Gold, Salva, KITTEN, Free Energy, Trash Talk and RiFF RA
- Comedy curated by Iliza Shlesinger, including Kyle Kinane, Morgan Murphy, Jonah Ray
- Literature presented by PEN Center USA, featuring LA’s best poet, David Shook
- Adult beverages sponsored by Heineken and Jameson Irish Whiskey. Drink responsibly!
- 20+ Food trucks and vendors
- 40+ Arts and Crafts booths
- 20+ Sample Sale Brands presented by Fest (www.connectedfest.com)
BUY TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT: jubileemusicfest.com/tickets
Come out to see these guys and many many more.
Photos by Tamea at photobytamea.com