Hype – verb
- to stimulate, excite, or agitate;
- to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote or publicize showily;
- to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims;
- where asshole and genius collide – this is not your mama’s review site.
BehindtheHype.com is dedicated to giving honest, no holds barred (hopefully witty) pop culture reviews. The site focuses on new movie reviews, new music reviews, music news and anything else that may come up.
Our authors are not professionals, which means two things:
- We are not getting paid to write (which sucks!), so our opinions cannot be bought
- When we say, “honest reviews,” we sure as shit mean it
Feel free to agree…feel free to disagree. Leave a comment, good or bad, because we love feedback. And we love arguing. And cute cats…we love cute cats.
If you really want to see, touch and taste the team, then check out our contributors page for a sexy good time. Questions, comments, feedback, or concerns? Want to submit a review? Have something you want reviewed? Then contact us on Tuesday for a hamburger today!
- Behind the Hype